Monday, February 2, 2015

Week in Review 1/26/15-2/1/15

“The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.” -M. K. Clinton

This week started out on a fun note because, from Monday afternoon-Thursday morning, we got to dog-sit for our next door neighbors while they were out of town!  It was wonderful having Cleo at our house...she is so sweet and gentle!  We all had fun with this snuggly girl!







On Tuesday morning, we had a play date with my dear friend Lindsay (and her younger daughter).  This is what happens when you try to take a selfie with two toddlers...you get me with a creepy grin, M looking away from the camera, and Jojo only halfway in the picture...


Friday afternoon, Joseph and I returned home from running to Whole Foods to get some stuff.  I was putting our purchases up when I noticed Joseph had gotten away from me in the house before I could even take his jacket off.  I heard a faint noise coming from the dining room and, when I went looking, this is what I found behind the curtain at the window facing our driveway...



On Saturday, Joseph had fun wearing his daddy's hat, backwards...


Joseph's hair had been getting quite long, so on Saturday afternoon, Joseph got his 3rd hair cut of his whole life.  It amazes me that the child that was so so SO bald for the first 15ish months of his life now has such thick blond hair!  I loved his baldness, but I love his thick hair now, too.  Nonie cut his hair (with very occasional trims for me) while my dad slowly fed Joseph very small bites of chocolate to motivate him to sit stuff.  And David took pictures.  I love his new haircut!


Pre-haircut picture #1

Pre-haircut picture #2




All done!
On Sunday night, we went back to my grandmother's house to watch the Super Bowl.  We got roasted wings from Fresh Market and they were amazing!  So fun!  Joseph alternated between watching the game and playing with his toys!



Oddly enough, one thing Joseph loves to do at Great Mimi's is to put the (clean) green trashcan that his toys are stored in over his head (and sometimes over mine).  So funny!






Hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to February!



No comments:

Post a Comment