Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jennifer's Wedding

"I will be here to watch you grow in beauty, and tell you all the things you are to me, I will be here...I will be true to the promise I have made - to you and to the One who gave you to me..." -Steven Curtis Chapman

Yesterday we went to Burlington for one of my favorite things - a wedding! By my best determination, Jennifer (the bride) is my "Step-Second Cousin." Her great-grandmother was my step grandmother (the sweet lady my grandfather married after my grandmother passed away). She and her groom, Justin, had been dating for 5 years - since their senior prom - and it was great to see such a sweet and Godly couple start their life together.

The wedding was a People's Memorial Christian Church in Burlington ( http://www.gopeoples.org/ ), and the decor and ceremony were beautiful...







After the ceremony, we headed to downtown Gibsonville for a reception at The Diamond Room (http://www.diamondroomonmain.com/ ). David lived in Gibsonville when we were dating and engaged, and we used to hang out downtown all the time. So it was really fun for us to be back there and for such a great occasion. I managed to get a few pictures, although the ones of Jennifer and Justin's first dance turned out terribly dark because my camera was on the wrong setting...









Congratulations Jennifer and Justin - may God bless you with many years together full of love and commitment!

No comments:

Post a Comment