Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Recent Happenings

"Oh how the years go by..." -Vanessa Williams

Last week, we celebrated the birthday of my dear friend Heather. We went to dinner with Heather, her husband Andrew, our friend Stephanie, and Stephanie's husband Matt. We ate at the Fourth Street Filling Station in Winston-Salem, which is one of my favorite places. We had a great time hanging out and celebrating with Heather. She is such a wonderful friend and I'm so glad the God made her! :-)


Also last week, I had my 5 year anniversary of working at RMIC. I can't believe I have been there so long!




This week, we are planning to get back into our home-improvement mode. We decided that the amount of wallpaper to be taken down in our house was just to overwhelming too do by simply pulling little strips of it down. So we actually bought a wallpaper steamer from Lowe's. Hopefully this will make things much easier for us...everyone says it's a great investment. Can't wait to try it! We will put up more home improvement pictures as the process goes on!


We are continually thankful for the many and varied blessings in our lives - good friends like Heather, secure jobs, and technology that makes even a difficult task easy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment