Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dinner with family and other weekend activities

"A happy family is but an earlier Heaven." -George Bernard Shaw

The Friday after Thanksgiving, we had dinner with my Dad's cousin and his wife (Ray and Jan) and their 3 children (my 2nd cousins) Casey, Ben, and Sydney while they were in town. We went to Harper's at Friendly and had a wonderful time catching up. Below are some pictures from the evening...

Ben and David...


Ray and Dad...


Dad and Syd...


David, me, and Casey...


David, me, and our cousins...


The "adults..."


Syd...


And clearly the women had an "intruder" in this photo...


The next day, Saturday, David and I spent the morning at the shooting range (fun!) and the afternoon decorating our artificial tree in our living room (clearly we haven't put back up all of our artwork from our renovations yet)...



David and I also did a (cold) lunch picnic at Bog Garden in Greensboro, and then an afternoon full of Christmas shopping. David was such a trooper, although he did fall asleep at Belk at Four Seasons Mall while I checked out with some purchases!



A great weekend of getting into the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment