Monday, June 8, 2015

Week in Review 6/1/15-6/7/15

"Good friends care for each other.  Close friends understand each other.  But true friends stay forever, beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time." -Unknown

I didn't do the best job of remembering to take pictures, but at least I got a few!

Thursday, while I was cooking dinner, Joseph was playing with my phone and kept asking to take pictures with me.  I'm not an enormous selfie-fan, but I had to make my little guy happy. :-)







Thursday evening, we took Joseph to a nearby park.  He certainly had a good time sliding, and I think his daddy did, too.  ;-)

Friday morning, we met my dear friend Heather and her little man, Samuel, at the Piedmont Triad Farmer's Market for shopping and lunch.  I know I've mentioned her on here before, but Heather and I have been friends for around 9ish+ years.  We met in the singles group at the church I was going to in Winston-Salem and have been fast friends ever since.  We got engaged within 5 months of each other, got married within 4 months of each other (where we were each others maid/matron of honor) and had our little boys 6 weeks apart from each other.  I love love love her and her little man.  Samuel and Joseph had SUCH a good time together!







After we got home on Friday, Joseph was super worn out and super cranky but didn't want to nap in his crib or on the couch.  Finally I asked if he'd like to get in the Tula and he said yes.  It took about 5 minutes for him to be out like a light, and then I was able to do a Tula-to-couch transfer.  Love this sleepy boy!



I hope everyone enjoyed their week!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment