Monday, May 11, 2015

Week in Review 5/4/15-5/10/15

"After a day's walk everything has twice its usual value." ~George Macauley Trevelyan

On Monday we went walking with our friends James and Brooks and their mommies, like we often do on Mondays.  Loving this warm weather!


 
Tuesday was Cinco de Mayo, and Joseph and I went to a children's Cinco de Mayo festival at one of the local libraries that afternoon...


I helped him do some coloring

He got to see some Mexican goods

And the lady at the library also explained to him that many forms of chocolate come from Mexico.  He got a Hershey's kiss from her, too!

Joseph has gotten really into climbing and rolling about and doing different crazy contortions with his body recently.  Here is my little monkey rolling about on the couch on Wednesday afternoon...




 Friday morning, our sweet friends the Locks had us over to play and even fed us lunch!  Joseph and Addison had a great time!!!  They formed a band together, danced together, and even got married! ;-)





And, after our morning play date, Joseph was so tired that he asked me if he could "nap in Tula."  And he did!

So random, but Friday evening when we were grocery shopping I took this picture of my little cutie...

On Saturday morning, our neighborhood was holding our annual neighborhood fishing clinic at Lake Hamilton in which residents can learn fishing tips and invite friends from other neighborhoods to come fish, too!  We walked down to the lake to see the fun...



I sadly didn't get any pictures of our Mother's Day activities, but we had a great time!  Wishing my mom, my mother-in-law, my grandmother, and all the other mothers across the world a Happy Belated Mother's Day!  My sweet hubby and son got me, among other things, the shadow boxes I needed to make memory boxes for our two angel babies, Carson and Jesse.  I cannot wait to get started on this project!  David and Joseph made this the best Mother's Day yet!

See you next week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment