Monday, September 16, 2013

Samuel's Visit


"Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...that's what little boys are made of." -Nursery Rhyme


This past Friday, our little friend Samuel stayed with us all day while his mommy was at work.  Samuel is about 2 months younger than Joseph, and these boys had such a good time together!  They were both very well behaved, and at one point I had Samuel napping in the crib and Joseph napping on me while in the Boba.  I think I could handle twins if we ever had them! :-)




Joseph wasn't having the best moment here, and Samuel definitely took notice.

I love this picture...they are both concentrating so hard on their task at hand!


When Samuel took his naps in Joseph's crib, I kept check on him via the video monitor.  This little man slept pretty good in Jojo's bed!

For one nap, Samuel went down before Joseph and thus woke up while Joseph was still asleep, so I got a little one on one time with Mr. Samuel!  We played with some toys and worked on a fall "handprint" craft for him to give to his mommy and daddy!


On many fridays, I go walking with two other mommies who live near me - Jessica and Ginny and their little boys James and Bennett.  So, on this afternoon walk, I took Samuel along (in the stroller) while wearing Joseph in the Boba.  So much fun to have 3 mommies and 4 babies out in the beautiful weather!  A short while after our walk was finished, Samuel's mommy arrived to pick him up.  How thankful I am to have spent a day with such wonderful little guys!!!

Samuel in the stroller
James in his stroller


Ginny and Bennett




The whole crew                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment