Friday, November 18, 2011

Who Says City Living Isn't Pretty???

"Everyone's looking to the urban scene for inspiration now." -Robin Gibb

Most of you who know me (Lisa) know that I am a 100% city girl. I grew up in the city, and I love it there. While I appreciate the country as well, I also get tired of those who imply that urban living just isn't "pretty." Well, take a look at these pictures I took while we were hanging Christmas Balls at my parents house (both our house and theirs are just a few miles from downtown Greensboro). I also took a few at my grandparents house next door to my parents. Sure, the houses may be a little closer together. The lots may not be as big. But in the end, who can deny that urban life can be pretty sweet???







































Thank you, Lord, that Your glory shines through all places! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment