Monday, May 23, 2016

Baby Shower

"A baby is a blessing, a gift from Heaven above...a precious little angel to cherish and to love." -Unknown

Our family was so blessed this past Saturday by a baby shower for Lizzie!  My sweet friend Jessica hosted it at her house, along with help from my friends Marsha and Danielle.  It was such a sweet time with friends and I felt so loved!  Many of these girls prayed us through our journey with secondary infertility, and it was so sweet of them to get together to celebrate this new little life!
 


The yummy food!

So many beautiful presents!  Clothes, decor, and more practical items...everything a girl could ever need!



Sweet friends!  (And my mom, who isn't pictured because she was always taking the photos!)



After having our first child within a few weeks of each other, Jessica and I will have these girls within a few weeks of each other, too!!! (One difference is though that Jessica is on her 3rd and I'm just on my 2nd :-) )


 Thank you, Jessica, Danielle, Marsha, Mom, Heather, Brooke, Megan, and Kate for such an amazing morning!  So blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment