Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Blogging Catch Up: December

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." -Hamilton Wright Mabi

Joseph looks forward to our La Leche meetings on the first Friday of every month.  In December, he decided to greet attendees at the door of our meeting room. :-)





We went to Candlefest at the Greensboro Arboretum...


And to "Breakfast with Santa" at Chick-fil-a...


We celebrated our sweet friend, Samuel's, 3rd birthday!





And took a lot of naps together, especially when mommy had morning sickness (like the day this photo was taken)...


We went to see the Pascal Christmas lights in Casville, NC...








And our favorite Greensboro Police officer, Miss Rosann, stopped by my parents house to visit Jojo one day (and she brought him some toys :-) )



We went to my parents' house for Christmas Eve, and their across-the-street neighbor brought his little boy, Cater, over to play with Jojo...






Christmas Day was a great time with friends and family!  We had a brief power outage, but that didn't stop our Christmas meal!  A good time was had by all, I think.










This picture of our family makes me laugh, because around the time this picture was taken I thought "Wow, my nausea hasn't been too bad today!"  And then 4 hours later I threw up.  Oops.  :-)
The day after Christmas (also my hubby's birthday!) my in-laws came to visit for a couple of days.  We had such a good time with them!  And Jojo enjoyed resting with Rocky the dog :-)





Even with all of the December craziness, we managed to work in a little time for exercise, even if it was unconventional...




That was our December in a nutshell!  I think I'm officially caught up on blogging at this point.  Now if I can just stay caught up! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment