Friday, September 23, 2011

Greek Festival and Carolina Game


"Fans goin' crazy for the boys of fall..." -Kenny Chesney


Last Friday night, David and I went to the Greensboro Greek Festival. The Greek Orthodox Church is LESS than a half mile from our house, so we decided to walk up there to eat dinner. :)



I took a lot of pictures of our journey for some reason...I guess I just thought it was cool that we were close enough to walk to it...the joys of city livin'!









The food was yummy!!! David got the Greek Chicken Platter, and I got the Spartan Vegetable Platter! This is a picture from my perspective!



I took a couple of pictures of my hubby enjoying the festivities...





And of course, we left with a box of assorted Greek pastries...



The next morning (Saturday) we got up and headed to Chapel Hill for the Carolina-UVA football game. We went with my coworker and friend, Valerie, and her husband Rick. They were so sweet to let us go with them!













Another wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment