Saturday, June 26, 2010

My wonderful hubby

“If I marry: He must be so tall that when he is on his knees he reaches all the way to heaven. His shoulders must be broad enough to bear the burden of a family. His lips must be strong enough to smile, firm enough to say no, and tender enough to kiss. Love must be so deep that it takes its stand in Christ and so wide that it takes in the whole lost world. He must be active enough to save souls. He must be big enough to be gentle and great enough to be thoughtful. His arms must be strong enough to carry a little child.” - Ruth Bell Graham

Sometimes I just feel like bragging on the wonderful husband I have, and recently I have been so impressed by him that, please forgive me, I have to brag in a public forum. He does so much for me and works so hard to help fulfill the dreams that we have for our future and our family. He always puts God first (is a wonderful spiritual leader), then me second, then everything else after that, sacrificing for the things that will serve the Lord and that will make me happy. I see what a wonderful son and son-in-law he is, too. I could go on and on, but I just had to tell the world how much I love this man!!!

Oh yeah, and he's awfully handsome, too!


I LOVE YOU, SWEETIE!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment